Its been couple of days since I had posted nythin really n I know lots n lots of ppl were missing my posts :) ..... even though I hv only 4 followers who probably read my blog ryte now :P ..... but well something is better than nothin :) .... comin back to the World Cup fever as Argentina and Germany qualify to the Quarter Finals wid their lucky goals scored against Mexico n England while the referees were having their afternoon nap :P .... the competition gets really excitin everyday :D .... n of course not to forget my winnin bet against Simon wen it comes to South Korea ( too sad dey betrayed him :P) .... but well tomorrows game should be pretty exciting as Spain faces Portugal n Paraguay faces Japan .... Simon as usual is down wid his asian team n me wid da Paraguayuan .... no wait Paraguayian .... w.e. m sure dat Paraglalalala team will karate kick Japanese team back to their sushi bar :D .... while Simon is also down wid Portugal (yh ryte Simon dey r facin SPAIN not Kim Jong Il's force lolzzz) ..... but folks tomorrows match is gonna indeed be da Clash of Titans n lets hope dat it gets as excitin as it sounds :) .... oh btw did I talk abt Brazil .... hmmm meh !! dey always win so screw dem for now :P