A great philosopher once said, "Spain in the finals blah !! ... I'd rather bet on Honduras winning the World Cup " .....  well dat philosopher was me btw :P .... but comin back to da facts, in jus two days Spain and France got owned by noobs lyk Switzerland and Mexico .... I guess this World Cup is gettin even more exciting now .... n if dats not enough today mornin Germany lost against Serbia 1-0 LOL .... Once again what a shame .... n if dat wasn't enough I lost my bet against Simon when South Africa got brutally owned by Uruguay .... yeah dey not only lost da match, dey even lost their main goalkeeper and being host nations dat really really suks !!! :( .... As for Argentina vs Korea, Koreans got royally owned this tym .... I guess the Korean players watched too much Korean drama before da game :D .... Now I regret not bettin on dat game :( ..... as for Argentina their coach Maradonna said that he would run naked on streets if his team won the World Cup ..... WHAT ??? ..... it would be like Peter Griffin (from Family Guy) runnin naked everywhere lolzzz .... a feat which Archimedes only achieved when he ran naked on streets shoutin 'Eureka Eureka' while the Greeks were lyk - "Oooh dats jus so ... oh wait dat guy has a small winkie" lolzz .... well back to the game since Simon 1 me 0,  m gonna continue this bet n for tomorrows game I'm gonna bet on Netherlands while Simon being an Asian wants to bet on Japan (of course AV models also count :P lolzz) ....so till then njoy the World Cup and keep cheerin for NORTH KOREA !!! LOL

Lenville