Yesterday was the day when I lost my bet against Simon on Japan vs Denmark match, when the Italian team got bitchslapped out of the World Cup, when Brazil and Portugal were confused on who should score first which led to a goaless match and when the French team .... well everyone knows what happened to them so I think I shouldn't ashame them in my blog too :P ..... But most of all yesterday jus one year ago was the day when me and Simon graduated from St Joan of Arc skool and on that very day the King of Pop had passed away. :( .... Time moves really fast and surely growing up to his songs I think his legacy will always remain in the hearts and minds of all his fans and those whom he impacted with his AAOW and crotch grabbing dance :D .... Well as Uruguay vs South Korea kicks start in less than 2 hours ... Simon decided to bet on South Korea ( yh ryte losers :P lolzz) while m gonna bet on Uruguay who are gonna korean grill them on the ground today :P ... So folks njoy the game and till then Billie Jean is not my lover AAOW!!!