Aaey oh aaaah Oh Africa !!! Yeah folks the soccer fever is ON !!! Me and Simon have made a bet on major games taking place in this World Cup ... If I win at the end of the World Cup he will have to give me a treat (yeah Simon be ready to lose!!!) .... and if he wins ... hmmm well he won't cuz m jus too awesome to lose lol .... In just half n hour Italy and Paraguay are gonna kick off to a really cool and xciting game at the Cape Town stadium in South Africa .... So according to Simon its the Italians who are gonna rule today .... well for me I don care if dey r so called reignin "world champions" .... Dey r gonna lose against Paraguay n da score is gonna be 1-0 .... yupp history is gonna be made right in jus half n hour ... If da Italians have Cannavaro, Buffon, Gattuso, Pirlo, De Rossi, Camoranesi, Iaquinta and r 4 time World Cup champs .... guess wat Paraguay has hmmmm ..... well a soccer team of course but w.e. they are gonna win cuz I can not only see but I can also smell, taste n hear the future .... oh yeah history is gonna be made n m gonna win dis bet .... So guy n gals check out da game n leave ur comments too ....
LET THE GAME BEGIN !!!!